Fishman SA330x Performance Audio System With Slip Cover
The Fishman SA330x is the go-to portable PA/amplifier for voice, playback and amplified acoustic instrument.
Unlike many other similar-looking systems, the SA330x is built around a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. Ruggedly built and with plenty of power, the SA330x is the perfect solution for amazing sound in small and medium-sized venues. Tuned beautifully for voice and acoustic instruments, the new SA330x, alone or as part of an expanded system, allows anyone looking to fill a small to medium sized room, corporate display, club or similar sized venue with great, Fishman-quality sound.
Whether you're using your SA330x for speech, performance or playback, a full complement of inputs and outputs makes set-up a breeze. The SA330x features a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. The "Modified Line Array" fills the room with sound that can be heard clean and clear in the back row, without "blowing away" your audience in the front.
- 330 Watts RMS - 660 Watts Peak Power. More than enough pow
- er for small and medium sized venues
- Wide dispersion modified line array - Allows everyone in your audience to hear you clean and crisp, without "blowing away" the front row
- Channel expandability via accessory port - Provides one-cable audio and power for the SA Expand
- Full-range audio source handling
- Subwoofer output - Dedicated output optimizes system voicing
- Modern industrial design - Strong, lightweight, good looking and easy to set up. Appropriate for all kinds of situations
- Padded carry bag included
- Power: 330 Watts RMS bi-amped
- Drivers: Six 4" mid-woofers, patented dual gap, high excursion design, neodymium magnets. One 1" neodymium soft dome tweeter with Level control
- SPL: 113dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Driver Configuration: Modified Line Array; Ultra-wide horizontal dispersion and deeper sound penetration