Godin Core CT Humbuckers
From blues to hard rock, the Godin Core CT is a short scale brawler that will not disappoint! It features an ergonomically sculpted maple Carved Top (CT), an incredibly light weight & resonant chambered Spanish cedar body, a mahogany set-neck with a rosewood fingerboard with large dot inlays, the Godin High-Definition Revoicer system, and Graphtech ResoMax wraparound bridge. Pickup options include custom humbuckers or P90 pickups (see pickup options below).
- High-Gloss Maple Carved Top.
- Chambered Spanish Cedar body.
- Mahogany set-neck.
- Rosewood fingerboard.
- Large dot fingerboard inlays.
- Graphtech ResoMax Wraparound bridge system.
- 2x Custom Humbuckers or P90 pickups (see pickup options)
- 3-way Toggle Switch, 2x Volume, 2x Tone.
- 12" (300 mm) fingerboard radius.
- 24 3/4" (629 mm) Scale.
- 1 11/16" (43 mm) nut width.
- Colors: Black GT & Sunburst GT (GT = Gloss Top).
2x Custom Humbuckers (Neck: Godin GHN1 / Bridge: Seymour Duncan‘59) or
2x Seymour Duncan P90 (Neck: Vintage SP90-1 / Bridge: Custom SP90-3).