Godin Progression Plus With HDR Revoicer
The Progression Plus further expands on its predecessor’s tonal triumphs and features 2x Godin GS-2 single-coil pickups in the neck & middle positions, along with the added crunch & bite of a Seymour Duncan JB Jr.™ single-coil-size ‘rails’ humbucker in the bridge. It also features a new ergonomic, rounded contoured body, the Godin High-Definition Revoicer system, Godin Tru-Loc Trem, and a 5-ply pearloid or tortoise shell pickguard.
H.D.R. High-Definition Revoicer
The H.D.R. revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup and allows the player to go from passive to active pickups with the simple push of a button.
Th H.D.R. provides extra bite, dynamic response and redefines the
character of each pickup. It’s like having 2 sets of pickups in 1 guitar for 5 pure passive tones + 5 pure active tones.
Godin Tru-Loc Trem system
Allows a player to regulate Tremolo Arm placement via a simple allen key adjustment, which locks the arm into a personal Custom Comfort Zone. Arm stays firm & true while offering smooth & full mobility within players Custom Comfort Zone.
- Hard Rock Maple neck.
- Ergocut Rosewood or Maple Fingerboard
- Canadian Laurentian Basswood body.
- 12" (300 mm) fingerboard radius.
- 25 1/2" (647.5 mm) Scale.
- 1 11/16" (43 mm) nut width.
- 2x Godin GS-2 single-coil pickups.
- 1x Seymour Duncan JB Jr. single-coil-size ‘rails’ humbucker pickup (Bridge).
- 5-ply Pearloid or Tortoise shell pickguard.
- Godin Tru-Loc Tremolo bridge.
- Godin high-ratio machine heads.
- Godin High-Definition Revoicer (H.D.R.).
- 5-Way switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone.
- Colors: Vintage Burst HG, Black HG & Trans Cream HG.