The Motif takes its compact dimensions from turn-of-the-century parlor guitars. The compact body of the Motif suggests a ¾ size instrument but this is a full-scale guitar. There is more to the compact body style of the Motif than comfort, this is a serious guitar with many of the same features that professional guitarists look for in the best handcrafted instruments. The solid cedar top and Custom Polished finish ensure that this guitar will not only sound great when you first receive it but will actually become better sounding with playing over time.
- Back & Sides : Wild Cherry
- Neck : Mahogany
- Top : Cedar (Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq® nut & saddle by Graphtech
- Proudly handcrafted in Canada